Nowadays, shops have to move at a faster pace than ever just to keep up with scheduling. That’s why my Wanda Mobile Website is the perfect resource tool to help you quickly access product, technical, color and Distributor information right from your iPhone, Android, or other mobile hand-held devices.
The Wanda Mobile Website is super easy to navigate and offers amazing functionality. With just a quick click, all Wanda and Wanda Waterbase product MSDS and Technical Data Sheets can be downloaded as PDF’s right to the phone’s home screen in English, Spanish, or French. Other features include Environmental Regulations and VOC Charts for all territories in the US and Canada. It even includes Wanda Color Tools and Color Documentation, as well as an iMatch Color Retrieval icon that can be easily downloaded to the phone’s home screen for instant access to car color searches and paint mixing information.
In fact, the mobile website is so easy to use that many Wanda fans prefer this as their number one go-to source for all things Wanda related. Add it to your mobile device today, by following the instructions below:
Adding Wanda Mobile Website to iPhones / iPads:
- Open the Safari Web browser and navigate to www.wandarefinish.us.
- Touch the action icon at the bottom of the Safari screen. It resembles a box with an arrow coming out of it. View the list of options. Tap the “Add to Home Screen” button.
- Change the line “Auto Paint / Collision Repair” to “Wanda Mobile.”
- Click “Add” in the upper right corner of the screen. The Wanda icon will now appear on your iPhone screen.
Adding Wanda Mobile Website to Androids:
- Open the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet and go to www.wandarefinish.us.
- Hit the settings button – it is three vertical dots, located in the top right of the screen. From here press the Star symbol.
- Pressing the Star symbol will bring you into the bookmarks menu. From here you can edit the name to “Wanda Mobile” and select which bookmarks folder you want to save it into.
Go back to the browser settings menu and open the Bookmarks folder. Locate “Wanda Mobile” and press and hold your finger on it to place it on your home screen. Once you’ve done this, a new menu appears. Select “Add to Home Screen.” The Wanda icon will then appear on your home screen.