Hi Everyone, Can you believe it is that time of year again? I am so pleased to announce that for the fifth straight year, the Wanda brand will be the title sponsor of the 14th Annual AkzoNobel Wanda Blue Suede Cruise event July 17-19, 2015, at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH! The Blue Suede Cruise is the largest Midwest street rod event of year—and one of the most fun, because it’s set to a retro 1950s theme—with hundreds of gleaming Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trick Trucks 1972 and older on display. In addition to the general car show, car buffs will enjoy a host of activities all weekend long, including:
- Car Care Clinics hosted by Wanda
- Quarter-mile Fun Runs
- The Wanda Challenge Flag Start Race
- Exhibitor Booths
- Wanda’s Coloring Land for Kids
- The Wanda Diner
- Neon of Lights Parade with “Wanda” as Grand Marshal
- The Smokey Burnout Contest
- Phil Dirt and The Dozers performing live for the Saturday night concert!
- The Fat Rat Fabrication “Ultimate Build-Off
- Nostalgia Drag Racing Show
- Vintage Fashion Show
- Major Door Prizes
- And so much more!!
A complete schedule of events for the Blue Suede Cruise will be available on the Wanda website at wandarefinish.us. For event updates throughout the weekend, visit my Wanda Facebook Page. With a weekend this jam-packed with activities for the whole family, you won’t want to miss out on this year’s Blue Suede Cruise. Now who’s ready for cool cars, drag racing, fireworks and live music? I know I am!! I hope to see you there!